The Yorkshire Speakers Directory
|Subject Areas:||History, National Trust, Humour, Nostalgia, Therapy|
|Name & Location:||Trevor MOODY||Huddersfield|
|Contact & Website:||w: None|
|Subjects:||NATIONAL TRUST TALKS (Digitally illustrated)
1. Beningbrough Hall Georgian Gem & Portrait Gallery
2. Cragside & Lord Armstrong (Northumberland)
3. Gardens of the National Trust
4. Hardwick Halls, a tale of two houses.
5. History of East Riddlesden Hall, (Keighley)
6. History of Hardcastle Crags & Gibson Mill
7. The History of Quarry Bank Mill (Wilmslow)
8. Nostell Priory and Parkland, West Yorkshire)
9. Seaton Delaval Hall & Gardens. (Northumberland)
10. The Treasurers House in York.
11. Treasures of the National Trust (it is full of antiques)
12. Tyntersfield - Somersets Spectacular Victorian House.
OTHER TALKS LIST (Digitally Illustrated)
1. Comedians of our Good Old Days (good for a laugh)
2. More Comedians of Our Good Old Days
3. Frank Meadow Sutcliffe, Whitby Photographer.
4. In the Footsteps of the Brontes.
5. Northumbrian Heritage Coasts.
6. West Riding Curiosities
7. East Yorkshire's Heritage Coast
8. North Yorkshire Heritage Coast.
9. Pembrokeshire Coastal Path
10. The History of Wentworth Woodhouse
11. The History of Wentworth Castle
|Availability & Fee:||Anytime between September and May||National Trust presentations no fee but you may like to give a donation to the National Trust of £1 per head of your audience to support its work|
|Requirements:||E||Click for requirements explanation|
|[ Search Again ]|