|Subject Areas:||Yorkshire, Transport, Travel, Military, Africa|
|Name & Location:||Mr Roy CRESSEY||Leeds|
|Contact & Website:||w: None|
|Subjects:||1. Shipshape - Ships and where to see ships in the United Kingdom (all types of ship, not technical in any way. Suitable for all groups)
2. Whistle stop tour of England & Wales - covers a circular tour starting and finishing in Leeds and shows places of general interest, monuments, churches, views, trams and much more !
3. South Africa (Part 1) Covers Johannesburg area, Gold Reef City, Magellesberg mountain, Johannesburg botanical garden, lion park etc
4. South Africa - (part 2) Covers Kimberley, Cape Town area, Garden Route, Cape Town Botanical garden, Table Mountain, port, Knysna area etc
5. Now & then Norway - this covers the changes between a walking group staying at hostels and climbing the peaks in 1963 with a cruise undertaken in 2008 and noticing how really little has changed in almost 50 years. Nice views and interesting
6.Shipping of the Yorkshire Ouse. - This is a more detailed look at shipping on the Ouse starting in York and working through launches at Selby, trade to Selby, Howdendyke, Goole and lower reaches of the Humber
7. (New) A Peek at the Peak -This show takes a look at interesting places in the Peak District starting and finishing at Ladybower Reservoir and taking in such places as Chatsworth, Ilam Hall, Well Dressing, Youlgreave etc.
8. (New) Cruising to Pompei - Digital presentation covering Venice, Kusadasi, Piraeus,etc on way to Pompei where we see all the exhibits etc,
9. Warships World - Slide Presentation takes a look at different kinds of warships in the 1980?s, mainly at Portsmouth including vessels back from the Falklands War etc
|Availability & Fee:||Anytime||Negotiable|
|Requirements:||F, S, PS, EC, BO||Click for requirements explanation||Areas Covered:||All Yorkshire covered|
|[ Search Again ]|